Once you have received the appointment letter (email) from the Immigration department, two things need to be prepared as soon as possible:
- Prepare all the documents required. (If you don't know what are they, here is the link to find out)
- Practise as mush as you can to make sure you can pass the Citizenship Test.
Today we are focusing on the Citizenship Test itself. Here is what you need to know about this test:
- 45 mins in total
- 20 questions in total, 75% of them must be answered correctly, so you need to answer at least 15 questions correctly.
- Multiple-choice questions
- Results will be available as soon as you finish the test
- All the information for the test is in the little book called Our common bond, link is here: https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/citizenship-subsite/files/our-common-bond.pdf
I strongly recommend you to utilise this free App (available on Google Play) to get familiar with the test.